4 years towards BFA in Advertising Design / Fine Arts: University of Maryland
2 year program in Art Studio / Fine Arts: Prince George’s Community College, June 1982
2009, Courtyard Gallery, Occoquan, Virginia, “Autumn in Occoquan”
2010, Blue Heron Gallery, Occoquan, Virginia, Artist in Residence
Prince William Art Society (PWAS) since 2010
Additional Professional Experience
• Artist in Residence, Blue Heron Gallery, Occoquan, Virginia (Feb. 2010 – April 2012)
• Assistant Manager/Illustrator, IBM, Fairfax, Virginia (September 1996 – June 2005)
• Art Director/Illustrator, PrintShop 2000, Springfield, Virginia (January 1994 – December 1996)
• Typesetter/Designer, GeoGrafik Design Group, Alexandria, Virginia (July 1991 – November 1994)
• Designer, ICF, Incorporated, Vienna, Virginia (Summer 1987 – May 1991)
Served as a representative and Chief Illustrator for 35 major corporate clients across the United States.
Created television news backgrounds and daily charts of the Dow Jones Average for United Press International.